Sunday, December 13, 2009

“Ta-Ma-De”

I having my first paper test and it was ITM, the most memorable events that I will remember the most in my life.

Actually I had already prepared a lot during the study week, and I have confident that I answer the question properly. I had already study textbook, lecture notes and tutorial as well.

However, when I went in for the exam and open the question paper, “ta-ma-de”, just the section A, and I saw a lot of question marks, why I DIDN’T see any of the term before? Even I do, I also saw it from the textbook. In common, if the lecturer did not include some term in the slide but you can find it in the textbook, it means that the lecturer do not want you to study right? Or they just mean to ignore those particular parts.

And those lecturers really can set question from everywhere. Just like our midterm exam, it’s totally not related to us.

One word can describe these situations, “SUCKS”!!

No comments:

Post a Comment