Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pre-celebrating !!

People had already finished their last paper yesterday noon, and I, will also finish my last paper next Monday.

Today( means later noon) and tomorrow, I will be going to celebrate end of the exam session in advance with my housemates(who already can celebrate).

Now, I very contravention, as if I'm going to play now, like I'm not taking my last paper seriously, and I'm going to waste two days time just for playing. If I'm not joining them, like I'm deviance.

But, I believe in myself and I think think that I can handle my last paper well, just hope to get what I want (I'm not just hoping, I put a lot of effort in it!!) But normally the subject I put a lot of efford won't have good return. Just like my FIM, just get an A-, AFA, FAF II, and QT also all also getting a "-". How can that be?? I myself also don't know.

Hope that this time the both subject that I put efford won't dissappointed me. What I want is not a pass or a B, I want get higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment