Thursday, December 10, 2009

Miss HER...

Its already a very long time that she had been leaving me. But still, I can't stop myself from thinking everything about HER. I really miss her, although I knew that she won't come back again.

Form 2, is the year that I was first met her, her face, size, hair color, eyes, and ears, I still remember everything vividly. She was so cute that couldn't stop myself from looking at her. Since the day I met her, I played with her almost everyday.

When I was unhappy, she will accompany me;
When I was boring, she will play with me;
When I was happy, she was there to enjoy the joy with me;
When I was singing, she will listen from the beginning till the end.

It was a happy moment to have her. But, for now, she won't be there for me anymore. She had became memory for me. I STILL miss HER a lot !!

No comments:

Post a Comment