Monday, December 21, 2009

Back to Home !!

This is the first time I'm not the last person who leave the 1493 big family. Really enjoy the moment spent together. Today, after the exam, straight rush back to home and clean up the messy room during the exam period, then prepare to go home. Before going home, I had my this semester last lunch with Yihui and Kae Ying as well as my sister also.

Really feel bored when thinking to go home, cause at home I won't have the time to waste on talking craps with friends, playing around with those monkeys(ys,soohin), screamers(kw,yh) and of cause the bullier(sh,ky). And also won't get the chance to play L4D2(although is wasting money,but its interesting).

However, I got a lot of activities that are uncertain and going to be done in the future. On this coming Thursday, 24th Dec, i will meet up my friends in Gurney to sing K, and then go to the other part of Penang to meet my TA3 to countdown the Christmas. And they will be staying here for 3days until 26th Dec. Wow, so many activities!

During my last week of holiday, I will be going to KL for 4days, start from 10th Jan 2010, and then continue to Muar on 13th Jan night. The next day, 14th Jan, plan to go to Melaka to meet Fandy Kan in Tampin ( So sad that she keep on forget the day I want got to visit her T_T). Then back to Muar on 15thDec and enjoy our day in Muar for the food and moment there. Haha, back to Kampar on Saturday, either in the morning or night, depends on the other buddy, TYS. Haha, our main driver for half of the trip. Wakaka !!

Really hope to look forward that day to come. But that week also the week when the result is going to release, hope that our mood won't be interupted by the result, as this time, I think I won't get IT again.

No comments:

Post a Comment