Sunday, December 13, 2009

Countdown !!

9 more days, I will be free from any burden.

8 more days, I will be going to sit for my last paper –marketing.

7 more days, I will be sitting in the room studying the whole day for next day exam.

6 more days, I will be seeing a lot of people going back to their hometown, celebrating their holiday and Christmas.

5 more days, I will be having nice and golden dinner with my housemates, memorable memories.

4 more days, I will be going to Ipoh choosing my gift.

3 more days, I will be listening a lot of people hooraying for finishing their exam, especially my “toilet-mates”.

2 more days, I will be still continuing my revision.

1 more day, I will be starting my revision for last paper.


Now the last day, I’m now watching series and playing games like having holiday.

1 comment:

  1. wei~ur toilet mate no ha hah ahaha ha when finish exam hor

    ReplyDelete