Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Yi Hui !!!!

Upon Zelene request and my will also, I'm going to post something memorable for 1493 Chan Yi Hui ( Ah Ma). Happy Birthday ya Yi Hui, my housemate, classmate, coursemate, carmate, ex-classmate, ex-neighbour!! Haha!

On Thursday evening, we were having class till 8pm while my other housemates went for the steamboat 1st, we will jon them later after the class. But what the hell the tutor was teaching? Nothing, yes, I mean nothing!! He ask us do quiz in quia and let us check coursework marks. My mind was thinking about the steamboat and the celebration party.. wahh, can't stop imaging it. My heart said:" I want play, I want eat and I want RUN AWAY from the class!"

Finally, we arrived at the steamboat "任你吃", wah, so happy and we took a lot of photo. A lot of funny photo and photo taken with the tauke of the shop.








Picture with tauke in the middle
Where is Zelene and Fong Theng??

Nice picture brought to you by
Yu Wei, Yong Chiang
and Irwin Tan(with evil face)
in conjuction with Chinese Ghost Festival!









Good shot with correct angle !!
Haha.. acting!









Ice-cream advertising
By Kae Ying and Yu Wei









Zelene highest ice-cream
which couldn't stand at all !!

After the dinner which include supper, that's the time for us to "exercise"- Yong Sern tyre pancit, wahh, so sui betul that evil guy.

YS car !!!

Our "adventure" didn't stop at here !! We continued at home with arrival of special VIP (VVIP)- Tai Long. First of all, we gave Yi Hui the birthday card we made earlier with our own picture and hand-writting. Wah, so memorable, don't feel like want to give her lo. We 1493 members always try different things, so this time we try to give Yi Hui disappointed at 1st and then only celebrate her birthday with chocolate cake!! But I don't think she didn;t know lo, cause she always say that "think with brain la" !! Zha Dao !!















Look carefully, YS in this picture,
in facebook they say:
"he act cute !!" Haha!







I made this whole day and night,
without sleep,
wahaha!!
Once again,
Happy Birthday Yi Hui !!

No comments:

Post a Comment