Sunday, September 27, 2009

No kidding !!

It's real !! Real and real !!! Nothing is more real than this....

This time Audit I think I'm going to fail. No kidding !! What I mean is, I'm going to FAIL. I really have bad feeling about this. To study this subject I think it really can kill me and I suffer a lot from this. Last time before the exam, I wan thinking that it doesn't matter if i didn't get an A, just get a B will do. But now, I think any gred will do as long as I pass it.

Why no one believes me? I really don't know how to do the questions !! When I attempted the questions, I was some kind of giving up and try next time. But, I suddenly know that if I try again next time, means that I will have to redo the assignment and mid term again, that's not killing, the most difficult thing for me is to re-study the subject and take the exam again. I think its enough if I take this as the last time I would go and study for it !!

Do u ever realise I keep on repeating that I will fail? I really mean what I said ! If compare to last time, I just will say once or for a moment only, because I believes there is hope for me, but now, I don't know how many times I keep on repeating the same words !! But my friends(housemates) won't believe it !!! So SAD !!

SUPERB SAD! VERY SAD!! REALLY REALLY SAD !!

Really have to pray hard that I won't fail !! PLEASE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I understand ur feeling, and I hv used to it. Nobody believe me whenever i said i din study well on a particular subject. Today also, I hv mentioned several times that I'm going to get a "D" or fail the Auditing, yet nobody trust me =/
    hmmm... juz hope that the Dean will pull down the average... however~ Happy Holiday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx ya... for believe me... wakaka.. really really thank so much!!

    ReplyDelete