Sunday, August 9, 2009

Scared....Afraid...Nightmare.!!

Scary...scary... scary nightmare seem going to happen soon..!!

I have been in fear of the final "result" since I received my first mid term Audit result !! Ohhh... its so terrible until I can't even believe that I got that kind of result !! Its not the first time...Even other mid term I also did so badly !!

Am I going to fail soon?? For day and night, I have been worried this and that... I don't want to FAIL !! Very very very very scared !!!

Ahhh !! So confused !!! Don't know what I'm gonna write and think !! Just want and wish PRAY HARD can help me not to fail Audit and get good result for other subject especially AFA and AIS.
Both I also did very bad....T_T!

Ohh!! God help me please !!! please please please... who can help me?? I don't want fail.... I can foresee the future now if I going to fail for Audit mid term 2 again....... Can't fail! Can't fail !! Can't faillll !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment