Monday, May 11, 2009

Un-expected Returns !!

Finally, today, i went back to my previous outlet to find my ex-manager and friends.

First of all, i went back with a hope that is hope that she willing to hire me once again for only 2weeks time as I'm going back to Kampar next week. I already know that the percentage is very low and it couldn't happen. Who knows? When I met her, she prompts me with a question: "How long is your holiday?" I probably know that she already know my intention to work again and she willing to hire me again. But what i could do is just reject her by giving excuse ( maybe its not an excuse, its a truth), saying that I'm going back next week and only can work from tomorrow till next Friday. Hey, think about it, are you going to recruit by tomorrow and you are going to give her a resign letter by this Friday (a rule that a resign letter must be given 1week before day of resignation). It's unreasonable right?? However, she say that she is willing to hire me again in the future when I have longer holiday around 3weeks. Haha, the surprise came!!

She invited me to sit at the side table and took a piece of paper out from the envelope. Before she gave me the paper, she told me that she appreciate my contribution during the three months for selling the member cards and hit the target of the company. Oh, its a cheque and it written my name there. She divided the amount of incentive equally to the other 3 cashier that work previously. Haha, I have been working at Sushi King for around 5months after my SPM. And from my knowledge about Sushi King procedure and rules, I think that I know them well. The incentives they have will only give to the full timer and part timer only will give out the contribution. That's it !! It's my biggest surprise that I had been appreciated and all my effort worth it. Thanks to manager--Wei Yan, for being to fair and kind, good-hearted!!

I still wonder whether that I still can work there for next holiday (not more than 1month holiday) !! At Penang market, nobody is going to employ worker that are not working for more than 3month cause they scared that after they train you, you gonna run away!! But my manager nope, she willing to teach and employ people for short term (cause lack of people). But new rule at Sushi King is that: They would not hire ex-worker anymore!! (Without valid reason and my manager also didn't know -w-h-y-)

Looking into future is TOO far away;
BETTER concentrate in present !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment