Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Home = Comfort??

I've been back to home for so many days, start from last Saturday. But, I still can't find the comfortability that I want and hope to. Is it that I've been long time did not go home or I miss the environment at Kampar? There's no doubt that I the living style there, learn to be independent, chit chatting with all those pig friends, playing "chor dai di", dota-ing... and all jokes, but I still love to go home and love my house!

Home--suppose that I can get all the comfortability that I want here, I got my parents and siblings. Here, I don't need to eat outside food which I do always when I was at Kampar. My mum will cook everyday. And also I also can get fully treatment from my mum-soup! Wah, so delicious and no worry cause I don't need to go out. Back to hometown, I used to stay at house everyday, every time and every moments. I can sitting at the sofa doing nothing, walking around the house and feel the peaceful environment of the house. Every morning when i wake up, I can eat the breakfast on the table bought by mum. And keep doing the same things- eating & watch movie.
This is the equation:
wake up - eat breakfast - watch movie - eat lunch - watch movie - eat dinner - watch movie - sleeping = noting to be done!! See?? So easy the life going.

However, this time I feel so uncomfortable. I keep on worrying, think this and think that. Think about what? I also don't know! I just can't concentrate in whatever I did. I tried eating, sleeping, gaming, watch movie, singing. walk here walk there, still can't find a solution to solve my problem. Probably I'm worried about my result that is going to be announced in this two weeks time !! Ohhhhh, shit...Yup that's right!! This is what I worried about.

Remembered last time, after finish exam sure go home rest, had no worried about the result, cause I think that I had done my best. This time, although I also felt I had done my best, I still worried about the result! Should I worried?? Ya, I should say! Before the final, I had done all the revision completely and ask the expert whatever I don't know (funny, last time I don't even need help!) during the study week, before went back to Kampar. I think that I've prepared so much and it's more than enough for me to enjoy the remaining days of the study week. Who knows? God know! I got some nightmare.
1st nightmare: I dreamed that I can't finish memorize the management notes, I felt so stress and jing zhang!!
2nd nightmare: I dreamed that I actually had prepared well, but when I saw the management questions, I only know how to do half of the ques only, so ridiculous! I think I tried to cry out in my dream!
3rd nightmare: I had done all the account tutorial questions and some of the pass year question during the study week, but I don't know how to do!!
At last, all the three nightmare became reality, too sui lol! (曾经在考完最后一科时,不小心留了几滴泪! )
我真的没有哭, 留下的不是泪;
那只是努力过,留下来的汗水!
Arhhh!! Will it be my destiny?? I hope not to and I pray so that I wont fail any of the subject, at least must get a B+. Don't say I expect too high, I also don't want to but I have a contract with UTAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment