Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sleep....sleep....sleeP

Yesterday, i had my presentation early in the morning. Who knows?? When we got there at 9.45am sharp, then our class rep announced that the lecturer will be late for an hour. And we will start our presentation at around 11.00am. OMG !! It's not the 1st time for her to be late!! Through out the whole semester, she either late or cancelled the class. Can you all imaging that we got up early in the morning and attend her class sharp at 10am and she will late or cancel her class. So terrible, horrible, vegetable......

Arhhh!! After the presentation, we actually still have two more classes in the afternoon, but, we went home to change cloths and had our lunch. Later in the class, i felt very sleepy and no more energy and mood to study. However, i kept on stay in the class till the end.
After 5pm, i went home and took a bath, and straight went to the bed and sleep. At 1st, i was thinking to sleep till dinner, but then, by the time when i open my eyes, its already early in the morning.
Ohhh NO !! Yesterday i was waiting them to woke me up for my dinner and then no one is knocking my doors. But never mind, i quite enjoyed the sleeping feeling.

Today, when i re-see my housemates, they, one-by-one, come and tell me that they finally see me as i was in my bed for over 12hours. Har?? Ohhh!! They were knocking my doors, calling me like mad and i couldn't hear anything. Haha, sleeping over 12hours is my 2nd experience in my life and my 1st time in here,Kampar. 1st time is in PJ, sunday. That day, after my dinner, I also slept from 7pm to the next day 8am. Wahhh! Wonderful sleep. Suddenly, i feel quite impress of myself because i will never sleep like this. I will think that sleeping too long will waste my time and now the miracle happened in me to let me rest after the heavy assignment and stressful mid-term exam.

If i call the mid-term exam(Small test that are more more and quite easy exam for us to past) as stressful, what should i call my final exam?? Izzit that i should feel very very very very very stressful, panic?? Haiz.....Think what should i do for now but not think so far.. Still have 1month, enjoy the life here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment