Saturday, October 3, 2009

Got Scold again ~~

So sad... Since the day I came back to Penang, my parents kept on scolding me. They scolded me for not put effort in my studies but always play and have my honey moon at Kampar !

I shouldn't tell them that I'm going to fail my studies-Audit. Till today, my dad keep on telling to concentrate on my study and don't play too much. Am I not focus enough in my studies? I tried and I really can't accept the Audit subject ! I tried to love, tried to accept it, but it end up killed me and hurt me again and again !!

And also, during last final exam, I got fever and recovered only after 3days. I can't concentrate on that few days and had my headache whenever I want to study. However, I still study Audit, hope that I can pass. Is that called I did't put any effort? I know that fever can't become an excuse for me and I knew its my fault for not taking good care of myself during the final. Sorry then.

Arkkkk!! I also want to enjoy my student life and go for all the trip I could have so that I won't regret in my future. Its just a 4 years short student life for me to enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9.10.09

    be happy..u had did ur best..i m worse..

    ReplyDelete