Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Finally......

Finally I had finished year one last semester’s exam…
Finally I had finished my one-year foundation programme…
Finally I had gone to Sunway Lagoon as we planned…
Finally I had said goodbye to my friends (friends who are not going to Kampar)…
Finally I had say sa-yo-na-ra to my house leader…
Finally I had left my second house (house at PJ)…
Finally I had had my last time to take the bus KL-Penang back to my hometown…
Finally I had left PJ, KL…
Finally And Finally Again…
There is too much of “Finally”…

I remembered that day, the day before I left PJ. The whole day journey I can remember it vividly. There is no doubt that I want to left the place quickly and back to my hometown- Penang. However, what it was happen is that I can feel that my heart and my brain were reacting quite weird. It seems that I was not that willing to leave the place that full of memories, the place where I lived in, the place where I studied, the road where I walked before, the place where I learned to be independent, the place where I had my fun, there’s too much of memories that make me not that willing to leave the place. The most important things is that there is the place where I met all my friends that come from Muar, Seremban, KL, Sarawak, Johor and many others place as well.

That Sunday, four of us-Soo Hin, Sin Yen, Kar Lai and Me- planned to go to Pudu to buy the bus ticket by taxi. We were bringing a bag and a bag of big luggage. When we were on the way to go to the nearest bus-stop near the house where I stay, my house leader girlfriend, Vivian, offered to fetch us to the bus-stop, she said that we were taking a lot of things. Actually when at the normal kind of situation, we will probably reject her, but, when we looked at our luggage, our mind changed immediately. All was happening too fast and it will look not that natural when you re-tell it back. Then, we were putting our luggage into the car and the car was so full until it can fetch no people except the driver and the sit beside driver. A few minutes later, our house leader woke up and tried to help us put our luggage into a save-place mode. However he failed to do so and he said he will fetch us to Pudu (perhaps he saw we brought a lot of bags). He drove a car that full of luggage and one of my friends followed his car while me and the others two girls follow Vivian car. I felt so touching at the moment when they offered to fetch us went to Pudu. Since I was in PJ for so long, there is no one else who are such a kind hearted who willing to fetch us go to a so far place except some of my friends who always fetch me home after class. Thank you.
After that, we were once again having our lunch meal at the KFC(normally we did when going back) after we had bought the bus ticket. After the meals, we must rush for the bus which will arrive at 11.30am. To get to the platform, we had to pass through a long and high bridge. That’s not the problem if we were bringing nothing. The point is each of US was bringing at least 3 big bags. So, we asked Kar Lai to take her bags up to the bridge and wait at there, while Sin Yen was waiting at downstairs to take care of the bags. Soo Hin and I were taking the bags up to the place where Kar Lai was standing. We were running like hell, up and down the stairs a few times. The same things happened when we were going down the bridge at the other end. Then, we said goodbye to each others. Kar Lai was going to the platform 21, Sin Yen platform 1 and us platform 4. The moment when we were saying goodbye to Sin Yen, one of the person who is not going to Kampar, Soo Hin gave her a big, warm and a goodbye hug. Goodbye my friends, Sin Yen and Soo Ting, see you again in Kampar, or you can also visit us when you were free, we will provide you the place to stay.

The “not-willing moment” end when we were step-in the bus. When we were sitting in the seat, we were sweating like hell and the bus air-con was not functioning well, the air that came out from the tiny hole was so small till you can’t feel it. At 1st, I was thinking that the air-con may be function once the bus started to move. To my surprise, the air-con still on its “sleeping” mode when the bus moved. What the hell !!! The Konsortium bus’s service was so good! They gave us a good and nice gift when we were taking our last bus back to Penang. We were having our 4 and a half hour “sauna” in the bus. My friend and I kept sweating in the bus, like people who is going to stop breathing. So….can’t tahan. Never mind, that’s m last time taking the Konsortium bus. However, if you want me to recommend a bus company to you, I will still choose the consortium company. Till now, I have been in the Mayang Sari bus, transnational and the Konsortium bus. Konsortium bus gives me the best and nice impression. The Mayang Sari bus makes me terrify the most because in my whole journey, I can see the cockroaches walking around the bus. And I have promise myself that if there are still other bus to choose I die also won’t take the bus anymore. The transnational, the seat is smaller and its not in the “cushion” style, is not an enjoyable journey if you take the bus. The most important is that the cockroaches, I have been in the bus once and that’s the last time I in the bus.

Finally, I had finished this passage…
Finally, I had to keep the memories in PJ
Finally, the journey and adventures in PJ end here…
Finally, I had to start the new journey in Kampar
KAMPAR…I’m Coming !!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... not bad ma,having a free sauna for 4 hours, where to find oh..haha^^ can keep fit also..hehe

    btw, i quite salute u , if it happen to me, i wil complain non-stop until the driver on the air-cond or beg the air-cond works properly, if not his ears will definitely gone deaf...hahaha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21.3.13

    I enjoy, cause I found just what I used to be taking a look for.
    You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    my webpage - coffee flavors

    ReplyDelete