Friday, April 25, 2008

Appologies....

This blog main purpose is to say SORRY to my friends at seksyen 17, 19 and MC. Sorry because of what i have written in my blog previously. The blog i wrote last time is not mean to hurt you all or anything like "suan" you all. I just think that if i want to write anything about you all then i have to write something that were actually happening and even now also the same.

I know that some of them don't like the way I'm writing on myself but really i don't know how to write on myself and what i can do is to write something good about me!! Just think about it, if you were the one who is going to write out the same blog, will you write something that really funny and bad about yourself?? Keep the answer for yourself and ask your "liang xin".

Next, about the picture. This maybe the most terrible thing- someone will go for "cold war" with me because of the picture that i post for her. and at here i also just want to express "Sorry". I have lost the picture you have given to me and also the time i have when i was writing this blog is also limited. Sorry!

The nick name on how i called you all. Also-SORRY. I not meant to laugh or make fun of your name, the only thing that i think of when i wrote this blog is that i want to make the blog funny so that the "funny" will make memorable! So, if don't like it, just forget about it. Remember, that's the fact when i attribute you all and that's the name in your real life situation. Just accept the fact.

Lastly, because of my Chinese language standard's and i din remember how to write your Chinese name. for the mandarin, i just press the word that it show me and i don't even look through it after i finish cause of limited time. SO, if you still want to verify my langusge standard, i can tell you that my chinnese standard is very low and i just get B3 only, not like you all who GET B1 and B2 !!! Chinnese name, this is not my fault also!! Cause when i ask for your chinnese name, some even thing something that are very...(dont know how to say) or some just think that their name like gold cant even let other to know bout that!!! when i was 1st post the blog up, they like gila babi keep on mad on me...like "xiao lang" gila la you ALL!! So DONT blame ME!!

I just cant understand that why are they so hot when they saw my blog and just keep on criticising me. Is it because that you all cant accept the fact or you all don't want it to be posted out?? Whatever it is, i have deleted the blog and it will NEVER appear in your eyes. So just forget about it and rub it off from your memory !! FOVEVER and EVER. And thank for those who can ACCEPT the fact on yourself and your appreciation towards my blog..THX !!

If there any thing for those who cant accept the fact, please post your comment to me THX!!

4 comments:

  1. the fact that i can't accept is , hilarious, where got B1 and B2 le, brother?
    it's A1 or A2 le//////

    and, haha, finally i know your SPM chinese result, i got B3 also, dun try to insult my chinese is lower than you ....blek.....haha, we same same only....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, finally, i got one subject can 'win' u. haha, is chinese. Yeah~ just a level up, not much different oso. ( or u might say this person is sot blak).

    i guess the latest post not really bout me, cz i (can consider) not really understand. So, because i dun understand, tat's why nothing deal with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah u dun need to say until like tis mah....say until is not u 'de zhui' us liao is become we 'de zhui' u pula...waiseh....need to do until tis level mah????

    haih we all just joking wit u only lah...maybe at first we will be angry but after we forget about that like mah....just sometime use ur phrases to kacau u only mah....just play wit u dun keep it in the heart so much lah....haih

    then i oso hav to say sori to u sincerely....so so so so sori becos make fun of ur blog and mengamuk like 'gila babi' to u....

    ReplyDelete
  4. see.... i told u... they were just making joke>...

    ReplyDelete