Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Should Carried On?? Or should left it be??

Still have 2weeks more, im going to Kampar ler for my degree course. 3years life at there will I be bored mati?? Its quite a “enjoyable” life as you wont find any shopping complex at there, moreover the town there quite “ulu” also, not have that new or fresh smell there, feel like staying at PJ better. PJ, I had my foundation there and quite enjoy, every week go shopping complex such as wan utama, mid-valley, times square, the curve, sungai wang. Wah, quite enjoy rite? Also duno come here for study or go shopping? Haiz, the $ in the pocket and bank also keep on bleeding none-stop as the money always dikorek by me!!

Here's the picture of the road and place near the place where im going to study:



A long and big road but u can see nothing except trees beside it.










Beautiful view of the mountain. see it for 1095 days!







Ahhhh!! All is trees, no building except the The Grand Kampar Hotel.








Path beside the lake, beautiful right? Try walk for 3years.







Now u go see the Kampar picture, especially the bus-stop and the bus there. Its looks like the time when we were still having the World War 2. The age of the bus-stop and the bus must be older than me and can become the museum of the Kmapar, the government can save up the money to built a museum for the Kampar city. Cz the citizen will found the museum there. Wah, so long-sighted thinking !!





The "Museum" in Kampar !!!



Although saying that I will be having my degree course, but I still wondering whether to take that course or not. I scared it’s a waste if I take that course. Some of my friends say that it’s a waste if I take that course, they say I should be taking the course of engineering or some course that related to science subject. I keep on and keep on telling them that I very very very very and very hate science subject since I was in Form4. Cz I never pass my science subject in the school exam, jz a few times pass nia, but also very low passing marks(60something). Then I had been went to the counseling room to ask the counselor to confirm which path should I take. The counselor ask me whether I like the science subject? I answer “NO”! then he say I should take the Foundation program 1st if I still not sure which course I want to choose. However, now, I got a little regret to take the foundation programme in UTAR. Not that UTAR not good. Its that I cant make my own decisions on which course to choose. The counselor said that if which subject is the best in the result then u should choose that course, but now?? How ?? I really duno how to choose. Thinking and thinking again I should carry on my course that I have choose earlier cz I really dun like science subject. Although I get not bed result in SPM but I really had my hard time to study them, not like now, in the foundation programme, I feel no stress and can be that happy the whole day when studying those not that critical subject. However, should I ?? should I carried it on because I dun like the science subject?? I dun have that much of time to retake and retake the course again. There is no experiment in the life, once you have choose the road, you should have carried it on till the end of your life!!


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

4 comments:

  1. walau say kampar until like so hulu like that...haih...i belive u will find ur entertain soon enough in kampar...got LAN got kaki main sure DOTA or counter strike one every nite....hahahahaha

    aiyoyoyoyo noe only u think u choose wrong course meh???u not happy wit the degree course meh??why must follow other ppl say wat?the most important follow ur heart...u think which suit u the best then just go ahead...dun think too much...think too much later anything oso didnt do oso waste all ur time only....one step at a time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. U traveled from KL to kampar? by bus? Express? or have to stop st Ipoh? Please let me know.

    Im going to Utar, Kampar too. Gonna study Foundation.

    Plz reply via email. Thx.
    chappati-n_chips@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lo...damn, i swear i never see that kind of "modern" bus and bus stop ever, as if i back to 70-s century. gosh, can't they upgrade it? it's environment pollution le...

    i super agree with ~bluekzzz~, why u should follow what ppl say, just follow ur heart, if u dun like the subject , may be u wil stil study it and get good result , but wil u happy ? will u want it to be ur life-long career?
    if so, u wil hav to stay sad life-long...

    perform the best in ur current course, it's what u should do, no wasting time to think those changing course-shitting...
    concentrate on wat u pursuit now, i strongly believe u wil success in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, since when did u start updating ur blog? continue blogging, so i will know how's life in that "ulu" place. haha

    ReplyDelete